Yo! Kitchen – White City
If you’re a Japanese food lover or looking to expand your taste pallet then Yo! Kitchen is a great place for all your sushi needs and more.
From chicken katsu, teriyaki and ramen curries, Yo Kitchen certainly spreads its wings to provide a delectable array of Japanese cuisine.
For a chain restaurant, Yo Kitchen really presents itself well, a lovely wooden theme mixed with warm lighting gives a welcoming and authentic feel to it, very in keeping with the Japanese food and menu. A very welcome break that isn’t in the food eating melee of the shopping centre.
The new restaurant will be all about long sharing tables (seating 90) and will be much more of an Izakaya-style restaurant than they’ve attempted before. While there will be some of the restaurants’ more popular dishes on there, the Kitchen will have 40 new dishes on the menu. Planned for the menu are:
- Katsu Curry Arancini
- Chopped Moromi Cucumber with barley miso
- Sashimi Pizza, a tortilla base topped with seared tuna, tomato, coriander, jalapeno, dressed with mayo and a katsu sauce
- Japanese Corndog with Arabiki sausage and tonkatsu sauce
- Salmon Caviar Kushi Katsu with mayo and ikura, a red caviar
- Lamb Cutlets with spicy miso and pickle
- Sirloin Steak with black pepper sauce and lotus root crisps
They’ll also have tonkatsu ramen, katsu curry and for dessert, a Kakigori shaved ice dessert with strawberries and syrup or Hirata Donuts
Now open in White City, it may well be worth checking out if you need a break from the shopping.